My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Smile.ly

Momma's Review wrote a post about Smile.ly and she convinced me to give it a try. It's a website for people who like trying new products. Companies use them to advertise through bloggers and other social media.

It's free and very easy to join. They had one offer open when I signed up - they call it a "mission". My mission is to share the mission of Smile.ly. Hehehe, easy-peasy! You are rewarded with "smiles" when you complete parts of your mission. Who doesn't like smiles?

Check! My mission is complete, now it's your turn. Take a look here and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thanks for this! I mentioned you over at my blog.. http://carissa8402.blogspot.com since I found it here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun! :)

    www.justcherishtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Canadians could join!!! Dang!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okey dokey, Smile.ly joined, and your post blatantly copied, with a few minor adjustments, onto my own blog! LOL! Thanks for letting us know about this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails