An example from Simply Fabulous Blogger Layouts:
Q: Lena, would you describe yourself and your work?
My name is Lena Toews, I created Simply Fabulous Blogger Layouts in 2007 to showcase all my FREE blogger templates. Looking out on the web, it was hard to find a high volume of quality blogger templates... so I started making my own templates in my free time. My simple goal is to create beautiful, stylish, and functional templates for those using the blogger platform. All the designs displayed on the Simply Fabulous Blogger Layouts site are FREE! I have recently started selling inexpensive pre-made templates for those who want a makeover but cannot afford the cost associated with custom work. All the proceeds from the sales of Simply Fabulous Blogger Layouts go to fund my adoption. You can find the collection of Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates pre-mades here.
Q: What do you like most about creating blog designs?
I love sharing my designs with others and giving others the look they want - that they would have been able to do themselves.
Q: What advice do you have for someone who is considering a blog makeover?
Determine a few things before just going and getting a cute design. Establish a theme and a goal for your blog (even though this may change over time). The blogs with a goal are the blogs that are most likely to go somewhere. Determine what you like, nothing inspires blogging more than a design you love and that portrays you. Hire someone with experience and a good reputation - they are the ones that take the time to get the look you want.
Simply Fabulous Blogger Layouts is giving a lucky reader a Blogger Custom Template, valued at $120. Includes: Blog Header, Columns, Sidebars, and Background, Header Font and Blog Button (all images to create the blog are not included).
***** This entry open to Blogger format blogs only *****
1. Go to Simply Fabulous Blogger Layouts and tell us something you learned about Lena or her designs. Include in your comment a link to the blog you will be beautifying!
2. Follow Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie with Google Friend Connect
3. Follow Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie on Twitter
4. "Like" Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie on Facebook
5. Blog about this giveaway and link to this post
6. Tweet this giveaway ( 1 x per day)
7. Subscribe by email to Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie
8. Grab Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie buttons
9. Grab the Build A Beautiful Blog Week button
10. Join the Simply Stacie Blog Frog community
11. Follow Simply Fabulous Blogger Layouts with Google Friend Connect
12. "Like" Simply Fabulous Blogger Layouts on Facebook
13. Follow Simply Fabulous Blogger Layouts on Twitter
Giveaway will be open for one week, ending on June 6, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST. Entries can be made on both blogs and the winner will be selected from entries on both blogs using random.org. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to reply back before a new winner is selected. Please leave your email if it is not on your profile so we can contact you if you win. Good luck!
You can enter the giveaways on BOTH sites and get double the chances of winning. We are going to be picking a winner from the combined entries on both blogs at the end of each individual giveaway. So after you enter here, head on over to Simply Stacie and put your entries in there too!