"My name is Jen Shepherd and I love blog and website design.
For the last ten years I have worked with web design and customization. I work with HTML, XML, PHP, Java Script, and Flash and typically use Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Fireworks and Adobe Photoshop to create my images and designs.
In my designs I use my own hand drawn illustrations, modified istock pictures and illustrations, as well as my own photography. I have a digital SLR (Nikon D50) and photography is one of my hobbies. My husband and I love to travel and so I am lucky enough to have pictures from all over the world to choose from.
I am very familiar and work extensively with ecommerce development platforms such as OS Commerce, Zen Cart and Freeway. I have developed blog sites on Blogger, Blogger Beta, WordPress, and TypePad. I have also used Wordpress.org to develop and manage non-blog sites.
I also LOVE working with my clients. It is the highlight of my day when I am able to work with a client to produce a design that is truly them."
From the gallery at Blue Yonder Design:
If you're like me, you wonder about how people find the interesting names for their businesses. “Why Blue Yonder Design?”
Jen answers that question in her "About" page. "Well, my husband and I love aviation and even own a small flight school. I also design clothing for women and children involved in aviation (Blue Yonder Girl). The term “Blue Yonder” refers to the “Wild Blue Yonder”… the sky. It is what we love and where we feel comfortable :) "
Win this prize: One lucky reader will receive a free blog button to match their current (or new) design from Blue Yonder Design. The button can be used on any platform (value $30).
***** This entry is open to bloggers on any platform *****
1. Go to Blue Yonder Design and tell us something you learned about Jen or her designs. Include in your comment a link to the blog you will be beautifying!
2. Follow Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie with Google Friend Connect
3. Follow Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie on Twitter
4. "Like" Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie on Facebook
5. Blog about this giveaway and link to this post
6. Tweet this giveaway ( 1 x per day)
7. Subscribe by email to Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie
8. Grab Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie buttons
9. Grab the Build A Beautiful Blog Week button
10. "Like" Blue Yonder Design on Facebook
Giveaway will be open for one week, ending on June 7, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST. Entries can be made on both blogs and the winner will be selected from entries on both blogs using random.org. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to reply back before a new winner is selected. Please leave your email if it is not on your profile so we can contact you if you win. Good luck!
You can enter the giveaways on BOTH sites and get double the chances of winning. We are going to be picking a winner from the combined entries on both blogs at the end of each individual giveaway. So after you enter here, head on over to Simply Stacie and put your entries in there too!