....granting your blog makeover wishes! That's what The Blog Fairy does!
A blog makeover from The Blog Fairy can mean more than just a pretty new face for your blog. Listen to what Ana of Knock-Off Wood says about her blog’s traffic statistics following her makeover. "How much would you pay to get 15,000 more pageviews a day? How much is that worth? On Sunday night, the pixie dust swirled and Emily at The Blog Fairy gave Knock-Off Wood a makeover. And changing nothing else, my pageviews increased by nearly FIFTEEN THOUSAND VIEWS! Not only were more visitors stopping by, more visitors were viewing more pages! Get on Emily’s waiting list right now – you cannot afford NOT to!" Wow. That would be a dream come true!
Here are some samples from The Blog Fairy's portfolio:
The Blog Fairy is giving a custom blog header for any blogging platform (Blogger, Wordpress, Typepad, etc.) to one lucky reader. This is a $45 value!
***** This entry open to Wordpress and Blogger format blogs *****
1. Go to The Blog Fairy and tell us something you learned about Emily or her designs. Include in your comment a link to the blog you will be beautifying!
2. Follow Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie with Google Friend Connect
3. Follow Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie on Twitter
4. "Like" Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie on Facebook
5. Blog about this giveaway and link to this post
6. Tweet this giveaway ( 1 x per day)
7. Subscribe by email to Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie
8. Grab Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie buttons
9. Grab the Build A Beautiful Blog Week button
10. Follow The Blog Fairy on Twitter
Giveaway will be open for one week, ending on June 4, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST. Entries can be made on both blogs and the winner will be selected from entries on both blogs using random.org. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to reply back before a new winner is selected. Please leave your email if it is not on your profile so we can contact you if you win. Good luck!
You can enter the giveaways on BOTH sites and get double the chances of winning. We are going to be picking a winner from the combined entries on both blogs at the end of each individual giveaway. So after you enter here, head on over to Simply Stacie and put your entries in there too!