My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rayovac and Disney Twitter Event Tonight!

Don't forget the twitter event tonight! With a four-year old, I hesitate to promise to be anywhere, but I am going to try very hard to be tweeting at the party. If it's anyone's first time and you want to have a friend at the party, you got it! Please leave me a comment with your twitter id so I can watch for you, okay? Put @KellysLuckyYou in your tweet grid and I'll be glad to answer any questions you have as the party goes along. If you need a refresher on tweetgrid and twitter parties, check out Twitter 101!

#Rayovac Powers Your Vacation Twitter Event

Join Rayovac and MomSelect for a Twitter Event to support the exciting Rayovac Powers Your Vacation-Magic Wand Sweepstakes. The evening will feature more than 20 fun giveaways from Rayovac ranging from a summer supply of Rayovac Batteries to Disney Gift Cards.

Date: Tonight, May 19th!
Time: 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. CST
Location: #rayovac
Follow: @Rayovac_Battery, @MomTalkRadio, @CirclePRMary



2 comments:

  1. ooh me! lol I've only done 1 twitter party before and I was so confused.

    My Twitter ID is @ThisLittleFam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have never done a twitter party before - I think I'll lurk at this one :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails