My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blogmania was a blast! Winners!

Did you have as much fun as I did hopping from blog to blog on Friday's Blogmania?
Blogmania was a blast! I loved meeting new bloggers and seeing all the different blog designs. I can't wait until the next one.

Did you win any prizes?
Do tell! I won at A Hidden Haven, thank you Caitlin!!

Who was lucky and won the Blogmania prizes here?
Erin A. will be adding some sparkle to her life! She won the Jewelz by JL gift certificate
Wanda B. won The Kissing Hand Book and CD.

As long as I'm announcing winners, here's a few more!
Stacey D. won the Nintendo DS Winter's Tail Game
Renee won The Big Green Alligator CD

Congratulations, Erin, Wanda, Stacy and Renee!

And a special welcome to all new followers! I hope you'll participate in my upcoming event, Build A Beautiful Blog week. There will be blog design giveaways from more than 30 designers!

2 comments:

  1. Please keep me up to date on this one. I realy need help with my blog design and can't find a designer.

    Tiffany
    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying hi from Scraps of Life! Im your newest follower!!! You have a hopin' blog!!! Susieqtpies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails