Jessica, at So Stylilized, is the designer who created our Build A Beautiful Blog Week button! She was great to work with, we had a fast deadline and she was responsive, helpful, and zooooom - fast. Did I mention patient? That, too!
Jessica has been doing designs for at least five years, but she just turned it into a business in the last year. She loves helping people to show their uniqueness and a bit about who they really are. Jessica loves her work because she doesn't ever have the exact same project....each and every one is different somehow, it is definitely interesting!
This is a design that Jessica did for Frugalicious Mommy:
and another for Chaotic Book Obsession:
So Stylilized is giving one winner their choice of either a three column blogger layout or a button (125 x 125), banner, or post siggie.
***** This entry Blogger format blogs only*****
1. Go to So Stylilized and tell us something you learned about Jessica or her designs. Include in your comment a link to the blog you will be beautifying!
2. Follow Kelly's Lucky You and Simple Stacie with Google Friend Connect
3. Follow Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie on Twitter
4. "Like" Kelly's Lucky You and Simply Stacie on Facebook
5. Blog about this giveaway and link to this post
6. Tweet this giveaway ( 1 x per day)
7. Subscribe by email to Kelly's Lucky You and Simple Stacie
8. Grab Kelly's Lucky You and Simple Stacie buttons
9. Grab the Build A Beautiful Blog Week button
10. Join the Simply Stacie Blog Frog community
11. Follow So Stylilized with Google Friend Connect
12. Subscribe by email to So Stylilized
Giveaway will be open for one week, ending on June 1, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST. Entries can be made on both blogs and the winner will be selected from entries on both blogs using random.org. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to reply back before a new winner is selected. Please leave your email if it is not on your profile so we can contact you if you win. Good luck!
You can enter the giveaways on BOTH sites and get double the chances of winning. We are going to be picking a winner from the combined entries on both blogs at the end of each individual giveaway. So after you enter here, head on over to Simply Stacie and put your entries in there too!