My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Build A Beautiful Blog Week - Berries and Cream Blog Design


Yummy WordPress Websites

About Berries and Cream Blog Design:
"Berries and Cream Blog Design is the sole-proprietor business of Revka Stearns, a mompreneur. As a solo entrepreneur, I know the joys and frustrations you experience daily. Our common experiences give me a unique understanding of what you need. I passionately love creating blog designs. (My husband thinks I loves it a little too much.) I am wife to a wonderful man I affectionately calls “Mr. Incredible.” We have three daughters and one son – Pookie Bear (7), Miss Muffet (5), Baby Bear (4), and Buddy Bear (18 months)."

From the portfolio of Berries and Cream Blog Design:

"Revka, thank you for the most adorable blog design you created for me. I appreciate your quick-turn around, professionalism and of course affordability. Your creativity has brought my blog a new refreshing and adorable look......Stephanie M., Faith Baby

"Not having any experience with web design myself, the only assistance I could offer Revka was to let her know the color scheme that I wanted and that I wanted textured layers. Revka took my meager input and ran with it, creating a whimsical but functional web design for me....... Kathryn, Sparkle and Charm Boutique

Q: What do you like best about creating blog designs?
I love taking a client's vision and changing it from just a dream into reality. It's satisfying to be told that what I had created was exactly what a client had pictured.

Berries and Cream Blog Design is one of the ad sponsors of this event, please stop by her website and tell her Build A Beautiful Blog Week sent you!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful designs!! I love them and she did my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails