To get your blog posts to automatically post to your Twitter is straightforward to do.
- Go to your Feedburner account and click on the Publicize tab.
- Click on Socialize.
- Click Add a Twitter Account.
- You can add some text to the beginning (or end) of the tweet if you like. I have added "Blog Update:" to the beginning of each post so people know that my tweets are coming from my blog. You can leave it blank if you like.
I include in the tweet:
- RT: To tell people to feel free to Retweet
- My Twitter name: I will be able to see the tweet sent out
- The Prize and the Sponsor
- A Hashtag
- End Date
- Shortened URL