This is how it came about.....
A woman named, Sally Short, took the letters in the phrase, "Love is all you need" and superimposed them on top of each other in a rectangle shape and added a peace sign.
Sally sent off the design to be made into a pendant. When it returned, the family was looking at it and noticed other letters. They discovered every letter and every number! How cool! When you give this to someone or wear it yourself, you can spell any word or name you wish! It has a special message for anyone wearing it, but can mean something to everyone.
This would make such a great gift for a couple, it's a very unisex design, looking great on a man or a woman. What better message than love?
Where Can You Buy One?
You can order pendants, earrings, bracelets, and combined with different gem stones.
Where Can You Win One?
Well, here, of course! Meridane Designs has graciously offered one lucky reader a pendant of their own - choice of large or small in sterling silver.
1. Go to Meridane Designs and tell me something you learned about the design or the company.
2. If you win, is it for you or a gift? What would you want yours to "spell"?
3. Like Meridane Design on Facebook (leave them a message, if you like!)
4. Join the Meridane Design e-mailing list (on the left sidebar at the Meridane website)
5. Subscribe via email or rss feed to Kelly’s Lucky You
6. Follow Kelly’s Lucky You
7. Put the Kelly’s Lucky You button on your sidebar or blogroll page
8. Blog about this giveaway, link to Kelly's Lucky You . Please leave the link to your post in the comments
9. Follow @KellysLuckyYou on Twitter
10. Tweet this giveaway (RT 1x per day)
11. Become a Fan of Kelly's Lucky You on Facebook (please leave your first name and last initial so I can find you)
Leave one comment for each entry.
Contest ends July 11th at midnight CST.
One winner will be chosen and notified by email to the email address provided in the winning comment. The winner must respond within 48 hours of the notification email, or another winner will be chosen. Open to residents of US and Canada.
See my Giveaway Rules page for further information.
A large pendant in sterling silver was sent to me from Meridane for review. All opinions are my own.