My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Deal Alert - My Belle Boutique- HURRY, offer ends 5/9




One flower clip PLUS




One hat



EQUALS............ ADORABLE

(and the clip is only
$3, free shipping through May 9th;
the hat is only $5.75!)




I wrote about this in the giveaway post, but it is such an amazing bargain that I wanted to do a "Deal Alert".

Kayla, at My Belle Boutique, is offering this special:
1. Free shipping on EVERYTHING (US only) and
2. Free pair of earrings of your choice with any $20 jewelry purchase!


Here's an example of a little shopping that I did-
You could get the four pieces on the left, for only $23.50, including shipping! And there are many more choices - including hand-stamped jewelry.

Wander over to My Belle Boutique and see what amazing deal you can put together. BUT THE SPECIALS ARE ONLY THROUGH MAY 9TH - HURRY!

If you don't have time before Mother's Day, you can do like I did and put a picture in a box with a promise that it's coming soon or Kayla also has gift certificates available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails