My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Deal Alert - Two TAG Books for $1.49 each!

Have you seen the LeapFrog TAG reading system? Rosie's Grandma gave her one on Christmas, 2008 and then last year we bought another one (with more memory) because we loved it so much. Even when we simply used the "read the whole book" option, it was great but now Rosie plays the games, reads word by word, etc.
Right now at Target, you can pick up two Kai Lan's Super Sleepover TAG books for only $1.49 each!

1. Click here for a $5 off coupon from LeapFrog, print twice.
2. Target has the Kai Lan's Super Sleepover books for $7.99, buy two.
3. $15.98 - $10 coupons - $3 coupon = $2.98 or $1.49 each
= SWEET!

If you don't want two books, (even though one can be used for a birthday gift next time your child is invited to a party), this scenario is great too!

1. Click here for a $5 off coupon.
2. Click
here for a $3/2 Kai Lan products from Target.
3. A Kai Lan Super Sleepover Coloring Book is $3.59

4. A Kai Lan Super Sleepover TAG Book is $7.99

5. $11.58 - $5 coupon - $3 coupon = $3.58 for coloring and TAG book.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about the great deals Kelly! I have two awards over at my place for you. My feeling will not be hurt if you don't take them, but I just wanted to let you know that I love your site!

    www.betweenthelines-kel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I have a question about the Tag coupons...I'm able to print off more than 2. 4 of them, in fact. Not sure if I could've kept printing off more as I stopped at that point. I did notice the number above the bar code is the same on all of them (10193 for me), so I don't know if that means that I can only use one coupon. What's your take on this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good question, Angela, I think you can use as many as you want.

    My mom went to Target for me today and she picked up the TAG book and the coloring book and it was only 70 cents!! Not sure why, she didn't know how it came to only 70 cents, but didn't want to argue. I'm trying to decide if I want to stock up for gifts....my gift box is pretty full, but it sure is a great bargain.

    Also, I forgot to say, thank you to Mom's By Heart for the tip!
    http://www.momsbyheart.net/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails