My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mabel's Labels BlogHer2010 Contest

If you don’t know, Mabel’s Labels is an amazing company created and run by moms. Moms that saw a problem - lost stuff - and found a solution. They researched and created fun, durable labels - labels you can put on anything that a kid might lose - which is anything and everything! Even labels you can put on your kid - the most important, yet lost by every mother in the world - thing not to lose!

Why am I telling you about Mabel’s Labels?

Mabel’s Labels is having a contest to choose a new blogger for their brand. The prize - in addition to being a Mabel-Label-Blogger-For-A-Year, yes, there is more! - is a trip to New York for BlogHer 2010. As someone who went to BlogHer 2009, let me tell you that is one awesome prize! Not only can you connect IRL (in real life) to other bloggers that you have commented, emailed, tweeted and e-connected with in every way possible, you are also going with the creative and funny judges of the contest - Kathy Buckworth, Scott Stratton, Erica Ehm. To top that…I know, unbelievable, you will join Caitlin Madden and Julie Cole. Yikes! Gotta say, my first thought is what shoes am I going to pack?

Dear readers, say a prayer, wish me luck, leave comments saying how wonderful my entry post is (I’m beyond shame, aren’t I?), and anything else you can think of, because I know you want to read posts from BlogHer and of course, see a picture of the winning….. shoes. I know you do!

The mission:
Electrical storms are going to wipe out the Internet (perhaps forever). You have one day left to write about your passions: what do you want to say to the blogosphere in 300 words or less?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails