My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Deal Alert - Coldwater Creek $25 off $50



ONLY GOOD FOR WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY! Coldwater Creek has a special offer they announced on their Facebook page.

TAKE $25 OFF when you spend $50 or more . . . You're just in time for beautiful New Spring Arrivals plus special Facebook savings. Offer valid through Thursday 3/11/10 at midnight (ET). Use Offer Code FB2550 online, in stores or by phone.

I had purchased one of their lace trim tanks at Coldwater store and I've been so happy with it that I ordered four more - ready for summer weather! Original price was $29.95 (but we never pay that, right?). The sale price is $14.99 and with the $25 off $50 code, my four were only $8.74 each. To be fair, I should add shipping of $7.95, which makes the tanks $10.74 each. Sweet deal! I can also recommend the Coldwater jeans - I have several pair and love them!

To shop, click here www.coldwatercreek.com

4 comments:

  1. Ohh Kelly, I love those Jeans. The tank is really pretty too. There is a store at the mall near me. I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, wanted to let you know I added your button :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother love ColdCreek but I never give it a chance. Maybe I'll take a peek again.

    Tiffany
    http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly,

    I just "found" your Friday Follow comment on my blog. It was on the Akismet spam folder, along with all the other "follow" comments. LOL! From now on, I will know to check my spam folder after participating in follows. :o) I just subscribed to your blog and look forward to hearing from you.

    Blessings,
    Cara
    FriendlyFrugalista.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails