My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Best and Worst of the Oscar Fashion

Rosie calls it the "Red Rug Party". Her Grandma and I love to watch the fashions. Here's my picks and pans - for dress, makeup, and hair. And SHOES!

















I loved the color of Charlize Theron's dress, but the placement of the light violet in the front?
Hmmm, what do you see comin' at ya ?
















Speaking of comin' at ya.....

I loved, Sandra Bullock's dress, but her makeup? Lips, lips, LIPS, comin' at ya!





















Okay, on to hair, Anna Kendrick was one of my faves...














Someone tweeted that Tiger Woods was hiding in Sarah Jessica Parker's hair! Or was it Antonio Banderas' beard.... Love you, Antonio, but really, not a good look!










These are the coolest shoes! Go Demi Moore!















Jennifer Lopez and Demi Moore
















Helen Mirren.....always beautiful, inside and out!



















Suzy Amis...... sad, we've seen you better, girl!













Brother and sister, Maggie (Crazy Heart) and Jake Gyllenhaal.
















There was a touching tribute to Director, John Hughes (Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles Ferris Beuhler, and many more). Molly Ringwald, however, was unrecognizable to me and the color of her dress..... let's just say not a fave of mine.














A winner in every way, Mo'nique took home an Oscar and gave a very touching speech.




















Someone tweeted when they saw Sarah Jessica Parker's dress - "She musta lost a bet." I have to agree.















Rachel McAdams had my fave dress in the "no-bling" category.


















Sigourney Weaver was looking good.... one of the many one-shoulder dresses.
















Robert Downey takes my words away and this man coming up, takes my breath away!













Shoulda stopped at Great Clips, but still takes my breath away!


















You know how people pull out their old prom dresses and say, "What was I thinking?" Well, Vera Farmiga, what were you thinking?!



















Beautiful Zoe Saldano, what were you thinking?








AND THE WORST........





Love ya Miley, BUT, the dress gets a 2 out of 10. The makeup, a 1 out of 10, and the posture, 0 out of 10. We hope you have years of success and time to improve!












AND THE WINNER FOR BEST IS.....



for me, it was Penelope Cruz, a 10 for dress, a 10 for hair, a 10 for make-up.

6 comments:

  1. missed the oscars....but thanks to you I got a pretty good rundown! I totally agree with you! This was fun to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same thoughts except for I had a tie between Jellos, I mean J. Los dress and Penelope Cruz. SJP looked horrible and someone should have slapped Miley in the back for her to stand up straight.

    Tiffany http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I mostly agree with you on these-There were a few dresses that I went 'What the heck was she thinking!?' I think my worst was Sarah J Parker-Did you SEE that fake spray tan!? She looked like a yellow-dressed orange umpa loompa >.<

    Although Miley definitely came a very close second!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just caught part of this but the purple dress had to been designed by a dude - I could not take my eyes off her chest! What! Sarah Jesica's dress wasn't the worst part - her hair was sticking up like static.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely agree with u ..i thought Penelope looked the hottest and uve missed Cameron Diaz ..i loved Anna and Demi's dresses too !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with you on Charlize's dress, I loooooooooooooooooove Demi's dress...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails