My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

And, oh, yeah, who won the Oscars?

Best Movie: Hurt Locker

Best Director: Kathyrn Bigelow, Hurt Locker

Actress in a Leading Role: Sandra Bullock, The Blind Side

Actress in a Supporting Role: Mo'nique, Precious

Actor in a Leading Role: Jeff Bridges, Crazy Heart

Actor in a Supporting Role: Christoph Waltz, Inglorious Bastards

Best Animated Film: Up

Best Original Song: from Crazy Heart

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I really enjoyed your best and worst down below and have to agree on all of it! The George picture cracked me up! Anyway, following ya right back.
    PS Hurt Locker deserved best picture, glad to hear it won

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I'm now your newest follower!

    www.savingforthemouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Following you back and looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you posted this because I honestly had no idea. I have been so busy I have not had a chance to check the news today and I only watched Red Carpet last night. Thanks Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow! Looking forward to reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails