My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Follow - The Oscars

The Trendy Treehouse


Hi, Friday Friends! Welcome to Kelly's Lucky You!

If you would like, after you follow, please subscribe by email or rss feed. Leave a comment letting me know and I'll do the same for you. I've also got a new "Blogroll" page, click on the tab above to find out how to "sew" on your button.

Questions of the day: Do you watch the Oscars? What's your favorite part of the show? Have you ever given or been to an Oscar party? Will you be watching on Sunday?

12 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... haven't watched the Oscars in forever. I don't often get out to see a movie so I wouldn't know what the heck was going on! Thanks for dropping by to follow and leave a sweet comment about the flower pots. Following you back! ~Lanie J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch the Oscars; although I do watch the pre-show on E Channel to see what everyone is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch tv! I don't have the time!

    Just stopping in and looking around from Follow Friday! And just became your newest follower! Yea! Hope you stop by and return the favor!

    My blog www.remodelaholic.com is all about interior design and remodeling there are some great tutorials so you can get the look you want on a budget! We also have a party every Friday to show off your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up. Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oscars!!! Fantastic!! Great blog!!

    http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com

    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up following you back. Love the oscars and seeing how everyone dresses
    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delighted to meet you, I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. Such a fun and spunky place you have here.

    Splashing,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually it's funny you should ask this question because I'm trying to figure out an outfit for the Oscar party I get to go to tomorrow :)

    So to formally answer your question, yes I do watch the Oscars. My favorite part probably is the pre-Oscar red carpet thing. And I've been to two Oscar parties (last year and tomorrow).

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. following back! thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by! I got you back :)... As to the Oscars, I don't really watch them. Although, I do like to see who won. Most of the time I don't agree. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the follow. I am now following back. As for the Oscars yes I watch but FF the boring parts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails