My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Follow - What's Your Fave Vacation Spot?

Friday Follow
The Trendy Treehouse


Hi, Friday Friends! Welcome to Kelly's Lucky You!

After you follow, please subscribe by email or rss feed. Leave a comment letting me know and I'll do the same for you. I've also got a new "Blogroll" page, click on the tab above to find out how to "sew" on your button.

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I am a new Friday Follower. This is so fun, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like to go to the Beach.. this year I want to rent a beach house and just hang out.
    Here from Friday Follow.I'am #239 on the MckLinky list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday Follow Follower! Hope you will do the same. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hands down....Destin, Florida! Dreaming of going there this fall. Love the beach...

    Happy Friday~
    Following you now!

    Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!!

    We are already fans/followers of your blog. Just stopping by to check things out and say hello. Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment. Have a fantastic weekend! ((hugs)) <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails