My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Follow - The Oscars

Friday Follow

Hi, Friday Friends! Welcome to Kelly's Lucky You!

If you would like, please subscribe by email or rss feed. Leave a comment letting me know and I'll do the same for you. I've also got a new "Blogroll" page, click on the tab above to find out how to "sew" on your button.

Questions of the day: Do you watch the Oscars? What's your favorite part of the show? Have you ever given or been to an Oscar party? Will you be watching on Sunday?

7 comments:

  1. Popping by from Friday Follow and following!
    Mama Bird
    www.mamabirdnest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Frida follow! I watch the oscars but only parts. Like for only the big awards - the rest are a waste of time....in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, thanks so much for your nice note on my blog. I'm smiling :) -Pippi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Afternoon! Happy Friday Follow! I am your newest follower. Come visit me :) and have a great weekend! Shoot me an email if you'd like me to subscribe, twitter or facebook.

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    http://www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am your latest follower from FF, I am a tadbit late on the follow. I will hang around and read for a while. Hope you can follow me as well on my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow! Following you back!

    http://www.householdcents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey just stopping by to say Hi from Friday Follow!

    Happy Follow Friday!

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails