My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Free-bee Personalized Luggage Tags

Do you have black luggage like I do? One of the oh-so-many black bags that spill out of the luggage carousel? "That could be mine" "That could be mine" "That could be mine"

KLM airlines is giving away free personalized luggage tags when you sign up for their newsletter. You can upload your own picture (or logo). Here's the one I just ordered -

Click here to create your own!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I actually ordered this one a couple of weeks ago and got it in the mail last Friday! It is a good freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I did read that about Demi. Thanks for stopping by AND I totally need a luggage tag. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails