My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Google Changes It's Name to Topeka! Huh?

From Google's site: "Early last month the mayor of Topeka, Kansas stunned the world by announcing that his city was changing its name to Google. We’ve been wondering ever since how best to honor that moving gesture. Today we are pleased to announce that as of 1AM (Central Daylight Time) April 1st, Google has officially changed our name to Topeka."


Now you can Google Topeka and Topeka Google!

Hehehe, Happy April Fool's Day! Are you pulling any jokes? Has anyone tricked you today?

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Have a great April fool's day and I am happy to announce that I have not fallen for anything yet, so we shall see.

    Have a great day,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering why Google had Topeka on the front page this morning. I figured I was just out of the loop on something and moved along my merry way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails