It was the first time we tried Pillsbury Pizza Crust and making our own pizza at home. We eat pizza at least once a week - but usually from carry-out or frozen. It was hilarious to see Rosie making a spaghetti smiley face on her part of the pizza! I had my olives, Sean loaded his with sausage. Grandma and Grandpa looked on, shaking their heads and laughing. We had good-natured rivalry and all boasted about our pizza making skills, but agreed at the end that it was all delicious. Rosie and Grandpa even sang a duet, "when the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie, it's AMORE." We will definitely be doing this again, our family, or for even more fun, with guests!
Our package also included a Pictureka game from Hasbro. Have you been to the Family Game Night website? They have great tips, recipes, and an age-appropriate game guide.
Click here for money saving coupons from Pillsbury. One of Sean's favorites is stuffed crust pizza and you can also find a a video tutorial there on how to make that special treat!
Would you like to win a Pillsbury Pizza and Game Night package of your own?
WIN THIS PRIZE:
A coupon for free Pillsbury Pizza Crust, four triangle-shaped pizza plates, and a Hasbro game.
1. Go to Pillsbury and tell me if your family likes thin crust or thick crust pizza.
2. Subscribe via email or rss feed to Kelly’s Lucky You
3. Follow Kelly’s Lucky You
4. Put the Kelly’s Lucky You button on your sidebar or blogroll page
5. Blog about this giveaway and leave the link to your post in the comments
6. Follow @KellysLuckyYou on Twitter
7. Tweet this giveaway (RT 1x per day)
8. Become a Fan of Kelly's Lucky You on Facebook (please leave your first name and last initial so I can find you)
Leave one comment for each entry.
Contest ends May 2nd at midnight CST.
One winner will be chosen and notified by email to the email address provided in the winning comment. The winner must respond within 48 hours of the notification email, or another winner will be chosen.
See my Giveaway Rules page for further information.
Good luck!The VIP coupon, information and prize pack was given to me from Pillsbury through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are my own.