To warm up those giveaway-entering-fingers, I'm starting early with a jewelry giveaway!
Jewelz by JL offers beautiful AND affordable jewelry. Time to stock up on earrings! I own these, and love them.
Oh, and why not a bracelet or two? Mother's Day is coming up, treat yourself! This is perfect for summer, don't you think?
Q: JL, how did you start making jewelry?
JL: Jewelz by JL was born in late 2007. It all began with a gift (a dichroic pendant) from my Dad and Anna. I was mesmerized with the beauty of this medium and thought I can make something like this. A visit to Michael's bead aisle and I was hooked! I find it very therapeutic and it gives me the opportunity to stretch my imagination to create one of a kind pieces. The rest is history.
Q: Why do you have several designs with spots?
JL: Aside from my fascination with "Jewelz", I have been active in showing and breeding Dalmatians since 2001. My Dogs and Jewelry will always be a part of my life. One of my dogs was in an internet commercial for Coachmen RV's. To see more of my spotted babies, click here http://timelessdals.com/TimelessDalmatians/Home.html
$25 Gift Certificate to Jewelz by JL
1. Go to Jewelz by JL and tell me what pieces you would choose with your $25 gift certificate.
2. Five additional entries if you purchase anything from Jewelz by JL during the giveaway period.
3. Subscribe via email or rss feed to Kelly’s Lucky You
4. Follow Kelly’s Lucky You with Google Friend Connect
5. Put the Kelly’s Lucky You button on your sidebar or blogroll page
6. Blog about this giveaway and leave the link to your post in the comments
7. Follow @KellysLuckyYou on Twitter
8. Tweet this giveaway (RT 1x per day)
9. Become a Fan of Kelly's Lucky You on Facebook (please leave your first name and last initial so I can find you)
Leave one comment for each entry.
Contest ends April 30th at midnight CST.
One winner will be chosen by random.org and notified by email to the email address provided in the winning comment. The winner must respond within 48 hours of the notification email, or another winner will be chosen. See my Giveaway Rules page for further information. I was not paid or provided with any products, all opinions are my own.