This Nintendo DS game is based on the story of Winter, a two month old dolphin who loses her tail. She is unable to swim but is rescued and brought to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Winter gets the attention of an amazing man, who makes a prosthetic tail and the trainers at the Aquarium teach her to swim again. She has become an inspiration to the disabled and able-bodied alike with her message of hope, friendship and acceptance.
According to a review by Kid's World, the game includes the fully interactive book Winter’s Tail read by the authors Juliana, Isabella and Craig Hatkoff. The game tells Winter's story in a variety of ways: both in storybook format and through mini-games.
The game sells at Amazon.com for $29.82. It is rated E-for everyone.
WIN THIS PRIZE:
Nintendo DS - Winter's Tail
* Enjoy an Immersive Interactive Story - Based on Real Life Events
* Play fun Mini-Games that Reinforce the Meaning of Each Chapter
* Discover Fun Fish Facts
* Interact with Whale Words - Pronunciation and Definitions
* Customize with the Storybook Editor, Paint and Color Mode and more!
1. Subscribe via email or rss feed to Kelly’s Lucky You
2. Follow Kelly’s Lucky You with Google Friend Connect
3. Put the Kelly’s Lucky You button on your sidebar or blogroll page
4. Blog about this giveaway and leave the link to your post in the comments
5. Follow @KellysLuckyYou on Twitter
6. Tweet this giveaway (RT 1x per day)
7. Become a Fan of Kelly's Lucky You on Facebook (please leave your first name and last initial so I can find you)
Leave one comment for each entry.
Contest ends April 29th at midnight CST.
One winner will be chosen and notified by email to the email address provided in the winning comment. The winner must respond within 48 hours of the notification email, or another winner will be chosen.
See my Giveaway Rules page for further information.
I won the Nintendo DS game in an unrelated contest. It was not in exchange for a post, review, or any other services. I have not tested nor do I make any claims regarding these products.