My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rock Your Style At The American Idol Finale

Are you an American Idol Fan? Rock Your Style At The American Idol Finale!

Garnier Fructis will give one lucky winner,

* all expenses paid trip for 2 to Hollywood,
* 2 tickets for the finale
* VIP makeovers
* meet an Idol star
* Garnier Fructis products

Enter here
Garnier - American Idol Sweepstakes

One (1) entry per person/email address for the length of the promotion. Ends April 30th.

Trip for TWO - if you win, take me! take me!

3 comments:

  1. That would be such a fun trip! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Be sure you don't make plans for that date, we will have to go on a trip to LA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly! I'm following you back! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back! Love your site! ~~ Coreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I just signed up, wouldn't that be a trip of a lifetime!!!

    Thanks for posting the link...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails