My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Deal Alert - Free 8 x 10 at Walgreen's




Walgreens Photo Center is having "7 Days of Deals". On Thursday, you can use their in-store coupon to get a free 8 x 10.

Click here to print your own coupon.

Have you ever tried Picasa? It's a free photo-editing software from Google. I use it to make photo collages. Easy to use and many options available. Here's the 8 x 10 collage I plan to have printed at my Walgreen's on Thursday - for free - sweet!

3 comments:

  1. Kelly, thanks for the note about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog!!

    laynejacqui.blogspot.com

    jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pics! We are a Disney family and I love seeing other families share in the magic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails