My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shape-Ups National Sale Event


Standard advice for people traveling on a vacation with a ton of walking: Don't wear new shoes, don't wear shoes with an unusual style. With my typical disregard for common sense, I took a new pair of the Skechers Shape-Ups to Disney World. I love them!!! I wore those shoes for two weeks, as I walked all over the Magical Kingdom, Epcot, and and Animal Kingdom, (I know, I know, I'm ridiculously lucky to spend two weeks at Disney World but that's another story for another time.)

My standard philosophy is that I never pay full price for anything, but have you noticed, Shape-Ups were never on sale! They were one of those products listed in the fine print of coupons, "this discount cannot be applied to the following products: Waterford, Shape-Ups...." So I kept watching those shoes.... When I won a gift card to Dick's Sporting Good, I ran, in my old slopping shoes, hehehe, to get those Shape-Ups!

They do improve my posture and stretch my muscles. I love how they made my legs and lower back feel. Since we have such hot weather here, I've switched to flip flops, but when it's cooler, I'll be back to my Shape-Ups. It does take a few days to get used to the height of the sole and the pitch that puts you back on your heels instead of the ball of your foot. After wearing the Shape-Ups, my other walking shoes feel very flat and don't cushion like the Shape-Ups did.

I wish I had a pair to give away - but what I do have is news of a sale!!!
Skechers is having a National Sales Event!!! Look for a store near you - these are great shoes, and most likely won't be at this price again in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely need one of those! Can't get it now though. Food is a priority right now.

    I'm visiting and following you now from Friday Follow.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails