My blog has moved, come check out the new site!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://KellysLuckyYou.com
and please update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Carter's Super Duper Clearance Sale

Carter's is having a great summer clearance sale and hopefully there's quite a bit of summer left!

Here's some a girl's outfit and a boy's I put together from the sale. The adorable zebra print top and shorts are $3.99 each and the boy's dino and plaid shorts are $4.99 each.




If you order an item from the "little layette collection", then your shipping is free! I thought these washcloths were adorable and priced at $10, I'd rather pay for that than shipping!

1 comment:

  1. Carter's is the one brand that I have come to favorite over everything else my daughter wears. It is the one that does not seem to shrink and really wears well. I love Carter's. *grin*

    - Margaret
    www.CreativeMadnessMama.com

    I'd say that I'd like a follow back, but I think you're already following me...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails